|Jobs - Vacancies
31 august 2017 - The Royal Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy is looking for a Scientific administrator/operator to support its activities in Space Weather. Candidates must have a degree in Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- basic knowledge of physics, knowledge of space weather is a plus;
- excellent communication skills in English (oral, written);
- good interpersonal skills and sense of initiative;
- dedication and enthusiasm to work independently and in a team;
- flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and needs;
- ability to work towards deadlines;
- availability to occasionally attend meetings and workshops abroad.
Vacancy Scientific administrator/operator Space Weather (.pdf)